EVERY Saturday at 5 p.m. ET we are running our $5,000 Guaranteed 6-Max Tournament!
You can buy-in for just $15 + $1.50
You can buy-in to our $5k At 5 Super Turbo Satellites for $1.50 + $0.15 the winner will receive a 165 Royalty Points which can be used as entry to our $5k At 5 running on Saturday’s at 5 p.m. ET.
- The tournament buy-in will be $15 + $1.50
- Players will receive 2000 starting tournament chips.
- The $5,000 Guaranteed 6-MaxTournament will be a re-buy tournament, re-buys will be allowed during the first hour at a price or $15 + $1.50 and players will receive 2000 in tournament chips per re-buy.
- There will be an add-on available at the first break for a price of $15 + $1,50 players will receive 4000 tournament chips for an add-on.
- The top 20 finishes will share the total prize pool.
- Players are only allowed one active account. The name on a player’s RPN account must match the name on their payment method(s) used to make the deposit or the bonus will be void.
- RPN reserves the right to limit the number of times a player may participate in a promotion. Identity of participants will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, email address, credit/charge/debit card number, and any other forms of identification which may be required. Where multiple-participation is permitted, RPN reserves the right to limit the number of bonuses earned by any participant.
- By participating in the Event you grant RPN the right to use your name and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation.
- RPN may, in its sole discretion, limit the eligibility of players or any one player to participate in promotions, and to restrict the eligibility of any group or category of players to participate in promotions.
- RPN reserves the right to modify, alter, discontinue or terminate a promotion at any time for any reason whatsoever, without further notice. However, RPN will use reasonable efforts to provide advance notice to the players of any such modification, alteration, discontinuance or termination.
- RPN shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising as a result of any modification, alteration, discontinuance or termination of any promotion, and any liability of the sort shall be borne solely, and exclusively by the end user.RPN reserves the right to review transaction records and logs from time to time for any reason whatsoever. If upon such review it appears that a player is participating in strategies which RPN, in its sole discretion, deem to be abusive, the Company reserves the right to revoke the entitlement of such players to the promotion.
- Regular Terms and Conditions for tournaments apply.
Promotions are created as an extra offer to reward new and existing players within the Regal Poker Network (RPN). RPN encourages players to participate in promotions but also has the responsibility of refraining players from abusing them. Any promotion abuse that comes to the attention of RPN may result in the cancellation of that promotion and/or future promotions for that particular player or party. Our definition of abuse by a player includes but is not limited to the use of promotional offers without the player ever risking their own funds, meaning the use of questionable funds in our promotions could carry negative consequences.